hyaluronic NIACIN 70ml
Hyaluronic NIACIN serum has been created to specifically increase moisturise and to boost collagen within the skin.
1 in stock
It contains XS hyaluronic acid 2%, and Niacinamide 5%. Niacinamide, also known as Vitamin B3 is an essential nutrient that the skin needs for protein, carbohydrate and fat metabolism.
The Hyaluronic NIACIN serum is suitable for all skin types, however it is especially beneficial for aged skins. We recommend this serum to anyone who is looking to re-energise their skin, nourish and reduce the signs of ageing.
This serum contains a base solution with XS hyaluronic acid, a low molecular weight hyaluronic acid that travels deep into the epidermis, and a blend of naturally occurring fruit acids (lactic, citric, tartaric, gluconic) that effectively combat the signs of ageing.
Hyaluronic NIACIN serum feels rich and nutritive despite it being oil-free and has a velvet and non sticky after-feel.
- This serum can be mixed in any proportion with other mixlab serums to create a personalised formulation with additional benefits.
- It can be added as part, or in full (2 doses) to the hyaluronic mix-mask to create a personalised mask.
- Improves skin moisture
- Energises the skin
- Reduces redness & blotchiness
- Reduces oil
- Reduces fine lines & wrinkles
- Repairs lipid barrier function
- Protects against sun damage
- XS hyaluronic acid 2%
- Niacinamide 5%
How to use
- Apply twice per day to clean skin
- Leave for 10 minutes before applying a moisturiser over the top.
If using this serum for personalisation it can be mixed with any of the other mixlab serums and stored in the empty mixlab serum bottle.
If you wish to add it to the mixlab hyaluronic acid mix-mask you should fistly blend 100ml of bottled water with the powder from one mix-mask sachet. Once mixed in the mask blender add two doses of any combination of mixlab serum and stir well with the large black spatula. Once you have completed these steps you can tip the mask mixture into the mask mould and allow to set (it will cool and set faster in the fridge). Once the mask is cool you can then apply to the skin.