hyaluronic TRX 70ml
The TRX serum has been designed to increase skin brightness, reduce pigmentation and age / dark spots with an active and effective formula containing 2% of XS hyaluronic acid and Tranexamic acid.
1 in stock
Tranexamic acid provides a powerful and specific anti-inflammatory action, inhibiting tyrosinase synthesis in melanocytes to keratinocytes in the epidermis. It will also calm the skin and help to restore the skin barrier and decreasing the skin's sensitivity to UV radiation.
The TRX serum is suitable for anyone who is experiencing uneven skin tone and patches of pigment, for skin conditions such as: melasma, sun damage, hyper-pigmentation, age spots and very dull lifeless or smokers skin.
This serum contains a base solution with XS hyaluronic acid, a low molecular weight hyaluronic acid that travels deep into the epidermis, and a blend of naturally occurring fruit acids (lactic, citric, tartaric, gluconic) that effectively combat the signs of ageing.
Hyaluronic TRX serum feels rich and nutritive despite it being oil-free and has a velvet and non sticky after-feel.
- This serum can be mixed in any proportion with other mix lab serums to create a personalised formulation with additional benefits.
- It can be added as part, or in full (2 doses) to the hyaluronic mix-mask to create a personalised mask.
- Fades pigment & discoloration
- Brightens the skin
- Evens skin tone
- Reduces pigmentation & melasma
- Regulates melanin over production
- Non-irritating (patch test inner wrist if you suffer from ultra sensitive skin conditions)
- XS hyaluronic acid 2%
- Tranexamic acid 3%
How to use
- Apply twice per day to clean skin
- Leave for 10 minutes before applying a moisturiser over the top
- PERSONALISED SERUM
If using this serum for personalisation it can be mixed with any of the other mixlab serums and stored in the empty mixlab serum bottle.
If you wish to add it to the mixlab hyaluronic acid mix-mask you should fistly blend 100ml of bottled water with the powder from one mix-mask sachet. Once mixed in the mask blender add two doses of any combination of mixlab serum and stir well with the large black spatula. Once you have completed these steps you can tip the mask mixture into the mask mould and allow to set (it will cool and set faster in the fridge). Once the mask is cool you can then apply to the skin.